Wednesday, May 11, 2016

No Designer Paper

Good morning to all my crafty friends! Lisa B. here today to host the new challenge at the Sisterhood. I have been having fun making my own backgrounds, or simply not using designer paper.  Which is where I got the idea for the challenge today!

For this challenge we are asking you to 
get creative and make a project with NO Designer paper. You can create your own design with stencils, stamps, watercolor etc. but no pre-printed paper. Our Sistah's have crafted up some amazing projects to get your crafty gears going. Thank you to my wonderful Sistah's for coming up with some amazing examples!


Lisa
To create this card I used a combination of stamps, digi's, dies and a few embellishments.  What is hard to tell from the photo is the white background I created a lattice design with my score board.  

Darlene
Don't you  just love all the colorful butterflies paired up with the different designs! Really makes it POP! Darlene surely created such a bright card which will surely put a smile on the face of the person lucky enough to get this card!

Diane created such a stunning design on this card.  It is so elegant and classy. She pulled off a CAS with so much style! Love that butterfly and vine embossing folder!


Check out this beautiful creation from Agata! Love the CAS design on this one.  Especially the doilie and music note!


Vickie created this dazzling card with only two colors!  Something I struggle with, but she sure did pull it off!  Such a fun and beautiful card.





Thank you all for coming by today! I sure hope you play along with us for this challenge.  I love getting inspiration from you all!

Have a great day!
HAPPY CRAFTING!





8 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable DT cards love it...wooww
thanks for the lovely challenge
hugs
Monika

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT! Love all the colors and bright butterflies on Darlene's.. that is just gorgeous! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
{Sentimental Susan's - Etsy}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Donna Ellis said...

Such beautiful inspiration from the DT - I love seeing cards made without DPs, and these really do shout out their magnificence! Thank you for the fun challenge! hugs, de

Darnell said...

Your inspiration is just terrific and I appreciate the fun challenge! I'm not sure if my card is TOO clean and simple, lol!! Hugs, Darnell

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great inspiration from the team and loving the challenge.
Happy crafting, Angela x

CraftyGirl said...

Wow, Super challenge!! Had fun playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Great makes from the DT, thank you for a fab challenge.
Janice x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations, Hazelxx