Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time for a sketch....

Welcome back to The Sisterhood! We are so excited that you are playing along with us today! I'm Kim, your hostess for the week. Today, I have been inspired by this fabulous sketch!

For those of you who know me, you know how addicted to sketches I am! While blogging, I was instantly drawn to this one, as it would be great for cards and layouts! It is from sketchabilitis.blogspot.com. I thought it was perfect for this Halloween card! I think I'm giving this one to my new Principal at school. We are great friends. He'll get this and a bag of chocolates! Hey, every teacher and Principal loves chocolates....

Now for some stunning cards by your very own Sisters......I really think they did a marvelous job on this one.....




Play along this week, you have until 5:00 pm (est) on November 2 to get your project linked up. Because I am feeling so happy today, one of you will win this.......
a fun chipboard Kaiser Kraft mini album! Winner to be chosen by random.org
Have fun!!!


4 comments:

Micki said...

wow girls, great great cards.....

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

AWESOME projects!! I'm so sorry I got so busy with "stuff" that I didn't get a chance to play maybe I'll make a card and be a participant this week LOL

You Girls AMAZE me!

Diane Davies said...

Wow these are great! I actually made a LO but haven't taken a pic of yet. I'll try to add mine later.

Teri - I love the zebra! : )

Emily Leiphart said...

BEAUTIFUL projects! I hope to find some time to play.

Tanny left a lovely comment on my blog and I keep trying to visit hers in return but there may be a virus on it because it keeps booting me out! :(