Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Color My World

Happy Wednesday everyone!
First I have to say that last week's entries were awe inspiring, I missed playing along last week but saw the awesome entries (still making my rounds, sigh I'm behind.... :-( ). However, this week I'm the hostess and I need some COLOR in my World!

That's right, this weeks challenge is to COLOR in my World and the colors I'm sort of stuck on right now are:

Dark Brown - Light Blue - Ivory


Is that not a yummy color combo? I think so :-). Ok, before I show what the gang came up with here's a few details.

This challenge will CLOSE on Tuesday, October 12th at 8PM Central time! The winner and runners up will be announced here Tuesday at midnight (notice I said "midnight" to give myself plenty of time, hehehehe).

One winner will get a choice of 1 digi image from Delicious Doodles and a choice of 1 digi image from Bonibleaux Designs. That's 2 digi images!

Ok, ok.... enough with the talking, ready for some eye candy?I'll go first:








Alright, your turn! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Remember, it can be anything...... 3D, card, scrapbook page, gift..... as long as you use the three colors BUT it must be a NEW creation!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful creations by the DT! Thanks for the great inspiration and another fun contest!

Dawnll said...

Great job ladies as usual- love that color combo.

angelique (anlou) said...

what an great cards dt
love the color combo
hugs angelique

angelique (anlou) said...

juliette congrats hun, love your card
and ladies thanks for the top 3 badge
i'll proudly place it on my blog
hugs angelique