Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Color My World Winner & Top 3

It was hard. So very hard to pick a winner and I admit... I had help choosing a winner. My seven year old granddaughter, Emma was really not much help. Just like me, she loved each and every entry, pointing out what caught her eye on each card. But there can only be one winner. So without further ado the winner of is:




Woohoo Juliette, head over to Delicious Doodles and Bonibleaux Designs to choose 1 digi stamp from each shop. I'll be contacting you later this evening.

Now for our Top 3 picks....well, Emma and I decided that ALL of the entries are TOP picks. So I'm breaking all the rules. Girls grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar and thank you so much for playing along with us this week.

Be sure to check back for our new challenge hosted this week by Darlene. See you soon!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thanks for hosting this great challenge! It was a lot of fun. :) Juliette