Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A "Boo-rific" Challenge

Good morning everyone and welcome to our "Boo-rific" challenge at the Sisterhood. Lisa B. here and I will be hosting the challenge this week. For some reason Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I just love the colors, or maybe it is just because it is a fun Halloween. Ah heck it's the candy I love!!!

This week we would LOVE to see you make any project or creation that is related to Halloween. Oh my gosh, there is soooo many ideas I had and the possibilities were endless. I normally go overboard for Halloween but due to some family issues I just didn't have the time sadly to come up with one of my outrageous creations. Good thing my Sistah's did!!

We have some great Halloween inspiration for you from our design team. We hope you have fun with this challenge and show us some creepy crawly, fangilicious (I know that is not a word but it sounded good!), frightfully colorful and fun creations.

Now onto the fun stuff!















Before I leave I just wanted to thank each and every one of you all for participating in last weeks "BLING" challenge. Your creations were amazing and there were so many I just loved. All of the Sisters here love seeing what you create
each week so THANK YOU, THANK YOU...THANK YOU!.



5 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

gorgeous cards dt
just amazing
hugs angelique

TeenaBugg38 said...

oh my gosh how cute are those!!!!!! Great projects and inspiration for this one, ya'll really got into it :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks for a great challenge - LOVE the DT work!!:)

Micki said...

gosh, absolutely spooky and wonderful stuff girls. Awesome job ladies.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful DT work ladies!!! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Deanne :)