Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yay for May!

Hey there! Tanis here with your challenge for this week. First off, a little background on the challenge. When we were 'assigned' our dates at the inception of The Sisterhood blog, May 5th was given to me, along with the "Celebrate the Month" topic. Well, what a coincidence. May is the month of the Emerald, which just happens to be my favorite stone, my favorite color, my husband's birth stone AND the stone in my engagement ring. That's right - I'm a non-traditional bride - I don't love diamonds (which happen to be my birthstone), so my dearest purchased an emerald and had my ring designed around it by the jeweller.

An emerald isn't exactly a common color for wedding colors, but that's what we had - and that's the challenge for today. I'd love to see your wedding card (or anniversary/celebration) card featuring emerald green!

Even better - we've got a prize for the winner. The very generous Heather at Digisparkle has offered up a gift voucher for one lucky entry!


Now let's see what everyone's created for you this week...I know you'll be as impressed as I was =)





 










Now it's your turn - we can't wait to see what you create! Please link your creations below! If you are uploading your creation to other online galleries, please use the keyword/tag of TSOC08. And, don't forget to grab our badge and help spread the word. The winner will be announced on Tuesday. Good luck & have fun - that's what we're all about!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again, you have rocked this challenge, sistahs! I LOVE your projects....
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Darlene said...

WOW ... what a fabulous assortment of "special" creations! WELL DONE SISTAHS!!!

Micki said...

Wow girls, you guys did an awesome job on this challenge. Truly fabulous. big hugs

Lenas kort said...

I made a card, but MR.Link dosent work...at list not for me. So her is my card :-)

- - Sheryl - - said...

I tried twice to link - and it keeps giving me oops!!!

Here is my card

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great projects ladies!!!!

Lisa B said...

My sisters always make me proud!