Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome to "The Sisterhood" ... my name is Darlene Pavlick and I am thrilled to be one of the originating SISTERS in "The Sisterhood of Crafters".


Some of you may know me as "akronstamperdpk" over on SCS. I also have a personal blog ... Dar's Crafty Creations ... I'd love to have you stop by! I have been crafting in one form or another for many, many years but only in the past 5-6 years have I found the joy of card making and scrapbooking (I can thank my daughter for that ... thanks Carolyn). I have retired from working outside the home and truly enjoy having plenty of time for my paper crafting.
I am personally so excited about this new challenge blog and hope you get excited about it too! There's a lot of upcoming challenge fun on the schedule and I hope you'll join us!!

7 comments:

Lisa B said...

Whoo hooo....let's get crafting! I am getting so excited!

jjcreations said...

I'm looking forward to the challenges that your blog has to offer. Woo Hoo from me too.

Unknown said...

Well then, let's wooo hooo times three! Excitement still to come!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Micki said...

lol, ok me four! woohoo!

June said...

why not :) sounds fun !!
xxxxxxx

TannyP said...

I'm glad you put "outside the home" because there's probably a whole lot of work inside =) Love it, Darlene!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Sis you have fastly become one of my favorite people on the planet!! Even through your struggles your smile always hits me first and your unfettered willingness to accept and share. Your totally ROCK in my book!!!